NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.12.2007

Dear Inner Family, Hunger Strike moves to Sudan Embassy

Know that I have never been more filled with Joy, Peace, Love, Life and Agony.

Saint Thomas is getting back on his feet and this morning returned to his Sacred 25 year Vigil in the park. I received the sacred blessing of being commissioned by Thomas to cover his activity there for several days while he recovered from his illnesses. Thomas and Ellen have opened a portal there in front of the White House that enables writing on people's Hearts as few places on earth can match. No I am not talking about the location. I'm talking about the 25 years of Faithfulness, vision, courage, perseverance, Heroism, Love, Long Suffering, Wisdom, Truth that Our Father has built using them. They have opened a window to write on peoples hearts. May our Father bless their Hearts for creating this and may Thomas and Ellen finally learn to accept His Blessing of their Hearts with His/Her Infinite Love, Peace, Joy, and Life as they have not fully learned to accept up until this point in time. May She give them the Wisdom, Truth, support and Courage to continue their work with all of their Hearts, Wisdom and Truth.

With Thomas getting back on his feet to cover the 25 year vigil, and with others available to share coverage with him until he is 100%, my work here is at an end, for now.

I have longed to participate in the voluntary arrests Friday Night, March 16th with as many as 400 others at the White House after walking from the National Cathedral - Christian Peace Witness for Iraq. I have longed to participate in the Jonah House / Dorothy Day Catholic Worker April 4-6 Retreat (Holy Week Faith and Resistance Retreat) and to risk arrest with them each of the three days. All this if I did not land in jail March 21st for my wrongful arrest in late January at the White House.

But our Father seems strongly, urgently and Lovingly calling me back to Darfur, and I am overwhelmed with Joy and gratitude. I expect She will have me in front of the Sudan Embassy Tomorrow by noon. Seems She wants me there for as long as my flesh lasts, and the police permit. At the end of this post is the Press Release that some of today will be devoted to distributing. Please fell free to distribute further if you are so moved [or to blow this entire matter off!] as my time, and resources (no on-line press list for example) are profoundly limited at this point.

I would Lie if I said other than that after a lifetime of Living a Prayer for Wisdom and insight, this week our Father finally gave up hope of me figuring out the till-now hidden secrets of Making Global Peace and Brotherhood. My sense of that beginning late last week She finally threw up Her hands with something like, "Ok Start, you imbecile, I'll show you! Now listen carefully and write what I tell you!!! Now stand on the shoulders of Jesus, Dellinger, Gandhi, King, the Berrigan Brothers, Adler, Maslow, Hugo, Dickens, Dorothy Day, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, OPEN YOUR EYES, AND SEE!"

Between now and noon tomorrow I will devote most of my time to this task, writing all that She has shown me to the best of my pitiful abilities. I feel certain that She has given me Divine Inspiration and that it will be a grave Sin against Humanity if I do not share, and you do not carefully ponder what She has shown me. Pretty Absurd huh? This writing will go primarily on the blog: Jesus, Good, G d-Father, Alfred Adler, n Start Loving. I will not finish in time - tomorrow; and as of this moment it is little more than an outline!!!! But by tomorrow the more fleshed out outline will be enough if you work at it, PRAY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS... AND YOUR HEARTS / CONSCIENCE / WISDOM / SOUL. In the name of G d I pray you do so.

With Love for you forever and missing you painfully already, your brother, Start
[Following is the Press Release and Letter to my brother el-Bashir.............. ]

[see post above]

No comments:

Post a Comment