NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.09.2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Nicean "Church" is the anit-Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, things are not that bad. Why then face such a divisive, hurful issues. Come on now. The game of life may already be over. Ask your Heart!

Nicea culminated the greatest sell-out of humanity of all time. It was of the nature of this:

Constantine:

Hey guys, I've got a problem. I've got two religions at war here. Now, you are not going to like this, but I've got to wipe one of them out. Christianity would be my first choice to wipe out because it is Revolutionary. Instead of people being loyal to the State, they are loyal to God / Father of All / Conscience / Brotherly Love For All.... As Emperor, I can't have this. But the concept of Jesus is enormously seductive. Here is the deal. I'll wipe our paganism instead, and I'll give you tons of money for infrastructure, and I'll make you the State Religion:

* But, Living a Christan Life Loyal 24/7 to God ends NOW.
* You get Sunday morning.

Hey, I know you are disappointed. Look at the bright side. By me not wiping you out you can at least preach the Gospel (no, practice ends now). In doing so, maybe a couple of thousand years form now people will once again take the chance to actually live it!

No comments:

Post a Comment