NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.03.2007

"Resume" ready for Heaven?

This is another way I try to find and stay on the Path, to find and follow our Father's Will. When I contemplate what to do now, or what is wanted from me, I imagine the course of action I plan and what our Father will have to say about it when I am interviewing to get into Heaven after my death. (No, I don't believe in Heaven, but I don't believe in math or maps or psychology either. None of them exist in nature. They all are man-made constructs - tools. But I find all of them instrumental - most of all the constructs given us by Jesus.)

Imagining this interview is always helpful in giving me a sense of His will.

By the way, He will NEVER ask any of us about our accomplishments. He alone is responsible of that happens or not. We will only be asked about what we "tried" to do or "NEGLECTED" to try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment