NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.04.2007

E=MCsqd. "THY KINGDOM COMES AS THY WILL IS DONE..."

Folks, I continue to be certain that this blog is Divine Revelation. I know, I know, why would God use me!?!?!??! I don't get it either, but She has.

Ignore this site and it is game over. Incorporate this site into your DNA, Live it, and the doors to Heaven on Earth crack open. I am certain of this.

But everything on this site, I just now see, is contained in this phrase from the Lord's Prayer:

3. "Your Kingdom come[s]"
4. "[As] Your will [is] done on earth as it is in Heaven

This is astonishing to me. Just as E=MCsqd unleashed the secrets of the Universe, the above phrase is the key to Heaven on Earth.

It is the formula for heaven on earth in two ways:
A. It is the perfect psychological formula for moving your consciousness from the Hell of selfishness ("Flesh" and "Head") to the Heaven (infinite Solidarity, Soul, Service - Love, Peace, Joy, Life) of Spirit / Heart / Humanity / unity with God.
B. It is the perfect and only formula for creating a material presence of Heaven on Earth - universal, absolutely prevailing brotherhood across the globe. I know now with perfect certainty what Jesus was dying to show us - that Heaven on Earth is a perfectly and absolutely achievable choice for humankind. This phrase is the Key. Duh.

Use the key. Be the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment