NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.23.2007

Going to Court: Judges are a Starving child, Mutilated girl...

Per the "Going to Court" post down a few, as I wallow in my new all-day discomfort I also find promise, hope, humility and self-deficit in holding my selfish intersts in the light of my suffering Darfur family.

It will really be intersting to see how much I really do Love them, how real they are to me, how real is thier suffering to me, AND HOW REAL THEY BECOME WITHIN ME.

Pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. I pray for you on this point daily
    with all my heart and soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Angel, from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete