NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.10.2007

Good Friday: "Come on, follow me!!!!" Jesus was shouting!

This is how I think it was. I prayed a lot on this Friday - hours. Jesus was so pleased and excited with how the day went.

"Wow, did you see how clear things were?!?!? Did you see the sharp contrast between my totally unconditional, heroic love and the heartlessness of the State and Religious Institutions!?!?! Some people had to get it, were going to get it. Oh what a day!!! I am so happy. This was the gift I was born to give, in the hopes of Saving Humanity!!!!"

This is all He would talk about!

But that was 2000 years ago. Now Jesus is broken. We've crucified him anew. "What did I do it for?" He asks himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment