NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.04.2007

I am but one of 50 billion cells in my body.

Now it would simply be a lie if I said anything else. When I feel my body I feel the cell called Start and you, and Darfuries, and the walking dead of the military industrial complex, and the suffering in Congo, my family in Palestine, my Hitleresque Israelis....

This is how it is for Jesus. This is how it is for your Heart. You will know if you start dwelling in your Heart. It is simply all that the Heart knows. The "Head" finds this notion absurd and will never experience it.

The body of Christ.

"We are all cells in the same body," Peace Pilgrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment