NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.10.2007

Jesus Family? Those who do unto His least of these...

"Family" has two directions to its meaning doesn't it.

Family can mean those to whom I am family - unconditionally loving and caring.

Family can mean those who are unconditionally loving to me.

QUESTION: To the healthy adult what is the extreme determinant of who is "family?"
ANSWER: "Family" is who in a crisis, in an emergency takes heroic, unconditionally loving care of you OR YOUR "CHILDREN" RIGHT!?!?!?!

"Who is my mother and my brother?" "As you do unto the least of these my family, you do unto me." 1 John: "Whoever claims to abide in Jesus aught to live just like Jesus lived."

If your life is dedicated to the "least of these [His] family" YOU are part of His family.

If your life is NOT dedicated to the "least of these [His] family, you are OUTSIDE of His family; not a very Heavenly, Joyful place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment