NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.09.2007

We each need to BE a Prayer for those in need

Yes, this concept was mentioned in an earlier post.

But I find it so right, and so integral to my life right now I want to share the idea again for emphasis and clarity.

Clearly, I am a prayer for our Darfur family, the way I am living right now. I've never had that clarity and the Peace, Joy, Love and Life that comes with it.

I want to be this every second of my life. I just can't imagine anything better - and I've tried it all. Imagine if I can be a Prayer for Darfur, Palestine, Congo, Haiti, Guatemala, Chester, Washington Peace Center / Prop1 / Elimination of Nuclear Weapons.... Of just for Darfur if that is all the time I am give.

I am a Prayer for 3 million tortured brothers and sisters in Darfur. Join me. It doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment