NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.13.2007

BROTHERS AND SISTERS I HAVE NONE

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BE HURT OR OTHERWISE BY THE FOLLOWING. IT IS NO MORAL JUDGEMENT, AND IT IS ENTIRELY FALLIBLE DUE TO MY AUTHORSHIP.

Today was a great day. But I am really hurting, too. The agony and ecstasy - always together.

Maybe you have children. If not, imagine that you do. Imagine that you have wonderful friends and "family." They love you. They even sacrifice for you! But they don't love your children. And they would not, and do not sacrifice for your children. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? One of the things you would feel is, "Brothers and sisters I have none!" A void. Because "real" brothers and sisters, "family" WOULD love and sacrifice for your children. Right?

That's how I feel today, a deep void. And deep sadness. And great hopelessness. Nobody loves my Darfur children. ["In the face of suffering Love cannot remain passive," Teresa of Calcutta. (paraphrase)] Nobody can even consider sacrificing for my Darfur children (besides Reeves, Farrow, and two people in Darfur that I know of. FORGIVE MY ERRORS. CORRECT ME.)

I / we Darfuries have no family, including you, right? This is very hard to face. Jesus too has no family - "as you do unto the least of these my family, you do unto me." He too feels the void.

Please God, make this change. Soon. Very, very, very soon. Don't worry about me, and Jesus will be ok too. But the children. And my beloved dear ones here in the states. Bring them more aLive. Please? PLEASE? Make them wake up to the fact that they have divorced, DIVORCED their children, just like I did all those years. This must not stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment