NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.13.2007

"PAY ATTENTION" LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Guidance for my young friends, of every age.

It does. Mine too.

Ever since March 1st of this year when the Hunger Strike began (based on the mirror test tonight "Auschwitz" will begin materializing at the Sudan Embassy this week, thank God!!!) there has not been a day when in my Heart / Soul / Spirit I could understand why millions could stand / tolerate / abide / resist-the-inexorable-Joy of being at the Embassy on hunger strike. Take me literally please.

Last week for four days I left the Embassy to be with family that needed to see me, in Philadelphia. Upon return, for 24 hours I COULD NOT IMAGINE WHY ANYONE WOULD BE ON HUNGER STRIKE IN FRONT OF THE SUDAN EMBASSY. You need to take me literally.

WE ARE OUR ENVIRONMENT. OUR ENVIRONMENT IS US. GET ON WITH. GET OVER IT.

I am as good at what I do, living out of my Heart / Spirit / Soul / Humanity - LIVING IN HEAVEN / JOY / PEACE / LIFE / LOVE - as skilled as anyone you are ever likely to meet. In four days at this advanced stage of my game, I almost totally lost my bearings. Despite being with one of the healthiest families of the "world," they are of the world - The American way of life with all its luxuries and DISTRACTIONS-FROM-LIFE: pleasures, comforts, DIVORCE FROM / ABSENCE OF / MINDLESSNESS OF / EVIDENCELESSNESS OF-THE LEAST-OF-THESE, movies, candy, expensive mattresses (where you can actually lie down!), lots of chatting, grocery stores with a million choices, free / recreational / leisure time....

Hold on!!! Start, this is normal stuff that everyone has!!!!!!!!!!!!! True. Everyone except about five billion of our brothers and sisters worldwide. Everyone except the likes of Start Loving and EVERY OTHER would be Christian / Saint. Everyone except the likes of Start Loving, BY JOYFUL CHOICE, FOR THE LAST, BLESSED SIX MONTHS! The most Joyful months of his life! Free of crap! Free of junk food. [Yes my beloved, this is very hard to take. Literally one in a million find Joy / Life / Love / Peace in abundance.]

Either we control our environment or our environment us. YOU ARE HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME. How much toxic waste do you permit yourself to take by mouth each day? ATTENTION PAID IS YOUR ENVIRONMENT; IS YOUR LIFE; IS WHO YOU ARE 100%.

In the name of God, control / fill / GUARD your every moment (I MEAN EVERY MOMENT. I MEAN EVERY MOMENT):

* Read the lives and ideas of the "Saints" real and fictional (however you conceive of that - Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Helen Keller, Alfred Adler, Sorokin, Maslow, Csikszentmihalyi....)

* Watch really altruizing movies (in no particular order): Star Wars, Star Trek, Les Mis, Pollyanna, Captains Courageous, The Green Mile, Gandhi, CRY FREEDOM, THE DRY WHITE SEASON, Sunday in the Park with George, Don Quixote................)

* Deny (learn, as I have, to allow no attention, not a millisecond to go to) ads on TV, Radio, Internet. (How much toxic waste do you allow yourself by mouth each day?)

* PRAY, HOURS PER DAY (driving, waking up, going to bed, at lunch, at break) to an all loving Father of all (a fiction like mine, or a Reality like yours. Makes no difference.) "Father, what do you want me to do; where is your attention in the world; let me imagine your view - what do you want me to do.... Please find the several places that this blog speaks of the "Our Father." Believe, or Make Believe. Makes no difference. USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

Some day I hope to flesh this out. For now I pray to God you run with it!

ps: Some of the key "Our Father" posts:
1. "Our Father in Heaven" [or, Our Master Jesus.....
2. "Hallowed be your name"
3. "Your Kingdom come[s]"
4. "[As] Your will [is] done on earth as it is in...
5. "Give us [all] this day our daily bread."
6. "Forgive us our [errors]," 7. "As we forgive th...
8. "Lead us [all] not into temptation," 9. "But...
10. "For Thine is the Kingdom, Power, Glory...."

No comments:

Post a Comment