NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.20.2007

PROFOUND ALONENESS

In this extremely important post, "PAY ATTENTION" LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT I share how at the top of my game, at the top of my Spiritual / Humane / Loving success in just four days I became ALMOST totally lost; this in early May 2007 after months of unblemished success!

In the days of recovery that followed I felt PROFOUND ALONENESS. Some of this was important and correct insight - Darfur, and the few of us that have been adopted by Darfur - ARE TRULY ALONE IN THE WORLD.

But the degree to which I felt this was entirely because I was off the path which is intense connection with and attachment to "the least of these."

I hope that I remember in the future that if I feel, if I FEEL such ALONENESS it is an indicator that I have stepped off of the path; I have moved into my Flesh, and abandoned "the least of these my family."

No comments:

Post a Comment