NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.24.2007

START: "RECENTLY SELF PITTY, EGO, SELFISHNESS FILLED ME"

After weeks of Spiritual success and bliss, despite an arduous campaign in front of the Sudan Embassy, I plummetted off of the path: "PAY ATTENTION" LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Guidance for my young friends, of every age.

Within several days I got approximately back, but it was another week before I was fully back on firm footing, and back in Heaven. In the intervening days, the symptoms and penalty for being off of the path included the Fruits that filled/sickened me included:

SELF PITTY: Why didn't I have more support from people!
EGO: Oh, I was so angry at folks for not joining the campaign, and not being smart enough to follow me!
SELFISHNESS

SELF PITTY, EGO, SELFISHNESS are ONLY FOUND OFF OF THE PATH. Watch for and respond to these warning signs. This entire site is designed to help us back to the Path, but this post in particular can help: TOXIC WASTE TO THE SPIRIT: Selfishness? -or- NOT-BROTHERLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment