NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.29.2007

Thine is the "Kingdom"

Oh my. What a tragedy that people like me were never taught how to be prayed by this prayer, the Our Father! Year after recent year I find this a perfect prayer, the perfect prayer for developing me as a disciple, for making me Christian.

My experience with the last three phrases is the newest. I expect to spend many hundreds of hours, if granted by the Almighty, being pondered by "For Thine is the Kingdom." In my experience so far:
  • Yes! Thine is the ONLY KINGDOM in which anyone that had experienced it would want to live!
  • Thy Kingdom is the only one with the power of the Almighty!
  • Thy Kingdom is the one WITH the Almighty - that you can reside with Love, Life, Truth.
  • Thy Kingdom is the one that is Heaven on Earth, including for those most dear to us.

It is really important to intimately envision the Kingdom:

  1. To know where we need to be.
  2. To know where we WANT to be.
  3. To know what to try and build.
  4. To know where we need to lead others.
  5. For the motivation that comes from seeing the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment