NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.23.2007

"Brother" is how Start is most frequently addressed. :-)



I've been told that Don Quixote was a farcical, disrespectful look with riducule at the last days of the time of Knights and Chivalry.

Don Quixote looked the fool.
I looked in the mirror several days ago. I look a month more disheveled than the photo at right. I thought of Don Quixote as I looked.

Yet, in stuffy, image conscious, snooty, prissy, upscale, wealthy Washington DC only once have I been aware of truly being viewed with disrespect. This is amazing. THIS IS AMAZING.

Many, most of those who drive by, and walk by me at the Embassy are obviously "professionals."

When people stop their walk or drive to communicate with me "Brother" is a word very frequent in how they refer to me. :-)

[photo courtesy of White Courtesy Telephone: Darfur Hunger Striker Speaks Out on ... Roving WCT reporter Albert Ruesga interviewed Start Loving this past June 11th. We post excerpts from that interview below. WHITE COURTESY TELEPHONE: What ...]

No comments:

Post a Comment