NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.10.2007

"I STRIVE TO BE A DIRE THREAT," START LOVING

I strive to be a dire threat. There is some evidence I am beginning to succeed. The evidence is very bitter sweet.

I've lost one of the few long term friends that ever I have had. Usually, by definition you can't lose a friend. Love never ends. And deep, deep down this person still has a spark of Love for me I am sure. But, he finally sees what I've always tried to be clear on: I am striving to become a dire threat to everything "normal" in our society. As a highly trained "Dr." of Humanity / Psychology I am convinced that we are crippling ourselves beyond all recognition of health, at the price of Life and Joy. Consequently I am dedicated to becoming a "Cure," "Mass Therapy," "Chemo (painful)."

"Be the change you wish to see." Gandhi

“One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing." Albert Schweitzer

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." Mohandas Gandhi

I see no other way to change than what they propose.

Among the evidence that "Cure" is underway in Chemo is when the Dr. makes the patients feel "Sick." This deeply pains the good Dr. But they go on making their beloved, sick, as best they can, for the Promise of the ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment