NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

7.28.2007

GETTING KILLED FOR PAINTING THE EMBASSY

Sudan officially rejects revised UN text on Darfur force

For days I've been praying / comtemplating / pondering over the idea of expressing my views about the Darfur situation (above article) by making the Sudan or Chinese Embassies "ugly" and "awful" like Bashir's goverment describes the UN Peacekeeping agreement wording - "ugly," "aweful."

As I envision doing the painting, it could happen that the Secret Service (the patrol the embassies) would come upon me in process, cry "Halt," and shoot me when I do not.

MY BIG CONCERN REGARDING THIS IS HURTING THE OFFICERS. IF IT TRANSPIRES THAT I AM SHOT AND KILLED, PLEASE MAKE IT KNOWN THAT I LOVE THE OFFICERS, THEY ARE MY BROTHERS, AND I HAVE GROWN TO EXTREMELY RESPECT THEIR SELFLESSNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, RESPECT, AND SENSE OF DUTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment