NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.05.2007

AM I FINALLY TO "START?" I THINK SO.

From a letter to folks that have been family to me:

Your love has meant the world to me.

I think that my life has been easy for you to bear compared with what is in store now. I'm just getting glimpses, finally, FINALLY, of what I am here on earth to do. I think. I am so excited, so grateful I am sobbing. The Almighty is maybe answering my begging after all these years, I think. "PLEASE SHOW ME HOW I CAN HELP, HOW TO MAKE ALL THIS CRUELTY, KILLING, STARVING, INHUMANITY STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I beg answer of Her. I'm beginning to be shown what I can do, how I can finally be of some help.

When and if I have clarity I'll share with you more. For now, what I am "Hearing" from God is a miracle, and something of which you will be enormously proud, and anguished. No, you will NOT be horrified or mortified. And maybe as has happened so often what I am hearing now is not to materialize. We'll see.

I'm sorry I can't share more right now. I don't expect to act in the way I'm beginning to "see" for several more weeks. You must respect and yield my need for this space, silence as to further explanation, at the moment.

Pray for me. Pray for our 100 billion brothers and sisters, born and unborn.

Loving you immensely, Start

ps: You must disconnect from me if and when traveling with me as you have gets too intense. You are responsible to protect your blessed and utterly essential ability to contribute, from damage.
pps: I've never been given more important revelation than is in the process of posting at START LOVING. You might want to keep checking over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment