NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.30.2007

GOODNESS IS CULTIVATED. EVIL IS FORCED.

Hmmm.

I guess I kinda knew this, but I'd forgotten, and maybe it is clearer for me now.

I'm wrestling with how I am to respond to the opportunity our Mother has given me in the form of two upcoming Court appearances.

The fact of these appearances encourages my attention to focus there. It is, and as before I sense this unspeakable, monumental evil in the direction of my focus.


GOODNESS IS CULTIVATED.
EVIL IS FORCED.

Who would treat their "child" the way our courts treat all but the economic elite? NO ONE. And if they did their child would be made evil.
Yes, we all know this. But NONE OF US KNOW THIS.

IF YOU KNOW,
AND YOU DO NOT DO,
YOU DO NOT KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment