NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.10.2007

CRAZY: "ONE FLEW OVER THE CUKOO'S NEST?"

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

... man wrapped in a blanket on the steps of the Cannon house office building. .... BTW, he calls himself Start Loving (formerly known as Jay McGinley) and ...

________________________

The wonderful man that wrote these three articles on the Hunger Strike writes among other things that I may be a bit crazy.

A review of my blogs for the last few years will reveal that the notion of me being crazy was often in my mind - not because I thought that I might have been. No. But it was in my mind because I was aware that I was taking a 180 degree turn away from the norms of society and that therefore:
  1. THEORETICALLY craziness was a possible explanation;
  2. I MUST LOOK CRAZY TO EVERYONE WATCHING! I thought.
That is behind me. Craziness is now obvious to me! But not Start's craziness, but the clinical craziness of the western world.

I will not go further here, in part because this entire blog is about the craziness in the world.

Literally, our only hope is mass therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment