NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.10.2007

}}}}}}}} "MY HUMANITY." PERFECT. {{{{{{{{{{{

THE PERFECT SINGULARITY: "MY HUMANITY."

English language is so prone to error, misinterpretation, multiple interpretations. "My Humanity" is less prone to problem than alternatives such as Love, Family, Compassion....

The Language we need to mobilize saving the world needs also to move us directly and strongly into control by the "Heart," that part of our nervous system as distinct from "Head" and "Flesh." "My Humanity," and "Humanity" as distinct from "InHumanity" strongly mobilize the Heart and disempower control by Head and Flesh; moreso than any other language I've found.

The meanings of "My Humanity:"
  1. That Humanity that is from my DNA and potentially available to me as an active human being.
  2. That Humanity that is "mine" in the way my hair is mine and my lungs are "mine;" that is all 6 billion born, and 10's of billions unborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment