- What we want - Heaven
- What to do - Good
- The Pearl / Treasure - totally dedicating ourselves the least of these
The point of the just mentioned post is that we know what we want, but we will not face the "Price!"
But, why will we not face the price?
- We are DISTRACTED, DISASSOCIATED, SEPARATED from "the least of these our family," PHYSICALLY, VISUALLY,. SPATIALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, EXPERIENTIALLY, FINANCIALLY....
- "If you know, and you do not do, you do not know"
- We are drowning in mis-direction; away from the Kingdom, toward the Hell of non-family, non-brotherly
- We are drowning in a culture, we are drowning in role models that prize distance from "the lest of these my family."
- We are devoid of an environment rich in Serving, from the Soul, in Solidarity