NEGLECT (CANCER, MASS MURDER) IS
CHURCH / STATE PROTECTED:
THE CHURCH & STATE WILL PUNISH YOU IF
YOU SPEAK OUT OR ACT. AT MINIMUM THEY WILL LET YOU STARVE.
Well, this is a problem. Archibishop Camara and others of the great Militants for Family written of by Guinan speak of this, but virtually no one else.
The great Mass Murder is not recognized as a crime - Neglect:
- 18,000 children starve every day
- 24,000 of all ages starve every day
- Dafur is in its 5th year of genocide
- Millions are needlessly dying of AIDS
- Congo: 4 million have been murdered so our computers are cheap and no action to stop it.
This is a problem. What is the answer?
"Be the change you want to see in the world," Gandhi.
"Be evidence, be communication, be a shout about the problem of neglect," Start Loving.