NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.28.2008

ENCOURAGEMENT OR ENABLEMENT? START'S SIN (ERROR.) SORRY.

I'm a slow learner. You must forgive me.

To those of you to whom I now seem horribly brusque, short, impatient, unkind ... the truth is I've been criminally, cowardly patient, timid, tentative, pleasant for decades, unable to discern between what I had intended - encouragement - with what I've actually delivered - ENABLEMENT.

I knew no better. I know better now.

More patience, timidity, pleasantry, kindness from me will kill you by ENABLING you the delusion that we have more time.

Forgive me.

No more enabling.

The toughest Love I can muster is, I pray, all you can expect from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment