NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.28.2008

}}}}}}}}} IT IS OUR VALUE SYSTEM STUPID {{{{{{{{{{

The best Total friend, the most promising PeaceWarrior I've ever met terminated our relationship recently, selecting Empire over Humanity; you know, American VALUES.

Heshe has for years demonstrated extraordinary courage in standing near to me as no one else would or could. It was more than anyone could bear. "I believe in you," heshe said out of the blue just 2 months ago.

What happened? Saturation / time took its toll. Empire is merciless. BUT BEYOND THAT my nails grew extremely long (the war to save a fellow PeaceWarrior totally absorbed me for months) and that was the final straw. The camel's back broke. (After years, the PeaceWarrior I attempted to Save is in recovery.)

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED WAS heshe was unknowingly thinking for all those years, "Start represents the right EVOLUTION/IMPROVEMENT on our Western / "Christian" value system." But finally with the long nails, heshe saw that I REPRESENT TOTAL REBUKE OF, AN ENTIRE REJECTION OF, A COMPLETE REVOLUTION OF VALUES TO REPLACE THE EXISTING VALUE SYSTEM.

"Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: "What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear expensive clothes and indulge in luxury are in palaces [MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBS]. But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet." "

Luke 7, 24-26

Salvation will NOT be an EVOLUTION of the VALUES our Western "Civilization."

We are on the verge of Armageddon ENTIRELY BECAUSE of the VALUES of our Western "Civilization."

The burden of proof, along with the Lives of everyone you love, born and unborn, is on YOU not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment