NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.28.2008

LOVE IS THAT WHICH DOESN'T WAIT TO BE ASKED

My entire interest relative to Love is more that of physics than metaphysics.

Love (the counter to entropy) is the greatest power in the universe. We learn to harness it or we die as a species; now.)

What is Love, a word that we've so crucified beyond recognition?

Love does not wait to be asked - this is one of it's key characteristics.

I've long wondered why I do not ask for help. This is why - Instinctively I knew that only Love will help me fulfill my mission and in all but a few cases, if I have to ask, there is not Love to be had in the direction I would have asked.

Does a motherfather wait for his infant to ask for herhis diaper to be changed? NOT if the motherfather is Loving.

Love is that which finds out and DOES before it needs to be asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment