NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.09.2009

DAY #22 AND HOLDING. RETURN TO HILL / OCCUPATION SUNDAY MORNING.

Hi.

At the request of some of our country's, some of the world's great sheroes I came off the Hill for several days.

They were exactly right. This has allowed for some extraordinary planning and communication culminating in the following which enables me to share the Vision that possesses me, for anyone that wants to see:

****** THE CAMPAIGN ON ONE PAGE ******

...and for anyone that can see it, and mobilize, too.

In addition, I am more depleted than I'd realized. For the first 24 hours off the Hill I was too exhausted to really sleep.

Now I can sleep and I expect to spend the next 36 hours doing so.

Sunday morning I expect to return to the Hill.

The only role that I am equipped to fill of the two outlined on the "One Page" is the Hunger Strike to the end. And I can do that well.

By being off the Hill now, I can only distract those that could, if they too become possessed,if I cann avoid obscuring the "vision" that is there not to see, can execute the 2nd portion of the "One Page" plan. (see"SIGHT" IS WITH THE EYES. "VISION" IS WITH THE HEART and you may understand what I mean.)

Returning to my cave, now....

No comments:

Post a Comment