NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.07.2009

If anything happens to me

The laptop I use belongs to Dave and Mary Rachel along with the Tosheba drive in my backpack and the LaCie drive on the desk in the room I use; and the DVD drives both under the desk and one in the drawer in a case that goes into the Laptop itself.

The solar panel Prop1/Ellen got me - Ellen the packaging is carefully in the room I use - check to see if it is within 30 days of delivery (Jan 7). If so return it to them for 100% refund minus shipping. Otherwise please sell it.

Duracell 600 watt battery - please give it to Liz Hourican with Code Pink.

Warm clothing, other clothing - please give it to whomever needs it.

My books - please give to Dave and Mary Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment