NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.24.2009

Strike to Cut War $200B Day #35/2: St. Thomas with God Now

http://resistanceisfertile.ca/pics/diane.jpg
Saint Diane Wilson continues her Hunger Strike to CUT WAR FUND PEACE FAST $200B , God bless her, in Texas as she cares for biological family in need; as she cares for her Human Family in need.



To me she is and has been probably the greatest activist alive today. We must be eternally grateful to her. Somehow she has found the mercy to work with me, despite how many decades "thick (behind)" her I've been regarding the environment. Her kindness and humanity knows no bounds. She is my greatest living inspiration. Her partnership in this campaign is an honor, privilege and gift I'll never understand, and it will ever be one of my greatest treasures; one of God's great kindnesses, and mysteries to me.

Our brother Saint Thomas (http://prop1.org/thomas.htm) was released from Service yesterday, a mercy by God, having paid an awesome price this last year or so in suffering. I can see him up arguing with God now, protesting something, and occasionally scooting down to do some mischief to interfere with Empire here on earth.

Once Connie finalizes the design, something along the following lines will permanently honor Thomas' service at the White House:
.

.
The photos are from covering Thomas' 28 year vigil at the White House yesterday so his beloved vigil Partner Connie could collect herself; photos thanks to a kind passer-by named Messay (http://flickr.com/photos/34532875@N06/ ).


This 2nd day of the Adjusted Campaign (NewsBlaze: Hunger Strike to Cut War $200B Adjusts Campaign Day #35) for me started out pretty rough. My kidneys (?) ached pretty bad all night trying to deal with significant calories for the first time in a long time; and there is some swelling in my legs; and of course fatigue. But I think there is little permanent damage going on.

God willing I'll be back on Hunger Strike / Occupation Monday through Thursday on the Hill to do my part to cut the Heart out of American IMPERIAL WARMAKING - THE $1 TRILLION WAR BUDGET - before Empire bleeds the little remaining life out of America and global Civilization.

1 comment: