NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.26.2009

Fw: My greatest personal fear: "CHURCH." CHURCH HAS BEEN THE ULTIMATE THREAT TO MY LIFE; IT REMAINS MY / OUR PERSONAL "TERRORIST" NETWORK

<<< THE CHURCH.  There have been many threats to my Life, but periodically, entirely unbidden it comes to me that "Church" has been the most terrifying, most potent threat to and barrier in my arrival at Life; my RETURN to Life, my RECOVERY of Life.The "Church" IS "Smith" in the matrix.  They seem these nice folks, but their sole purpose is to "find" those with inclinations that "things are not quite right with the status quo," and to find them and pull them back into the matrix, using whatever hypocrisy, deception, lies and deceit it takes.  I thank God I finally, after many decades of struggle, and only through the Grace of God escaped.  UTTERLY TERRIFYING TO ME.  The ultimate nurse Ratchet / Cuckoo's nest.  And they continue to murder my most promising "family" and I can't defeat them, yet.
THE CHURCH >>>


No comments:

Post a Comment