NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.22.2009

"MAN DOES NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE." JESUS' GREATEST UNDERSTATEMENT

Man does not live by bread AT ALL. This is my Testimony. It is now years since I've had any fear of physical death. Why? Because I am so totally hooked on Life - Serving the least of these my family. THIS IS THE LIFE JESUS DIED TO GIVE US.

There is nothing more important in my Work, in The Work, than Living this truth - Living On and For the Unconditional Love provided by God / Reality / How it Is - and accepting the consequences when it is Not offered.

Why important? The scene from It's a Wonderful Life comes to mind - poor example - but it will do. How did Clarence Save our Hero? He put his life in his hands.

I don't PUT my life in my brother's hands, I ACKNOWLEDGE that my life is in my brother's hands, and refuse to Live the lie that it is not - fatal Enabling.

No comments:

Post a Comment