NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.28.2009

PAINFULLY, I'VE FALLEN SHORT OF BEING AN AUTHORITY... UNTIL NOW...

It has been a great pain for me to be aware that I was not an authority on anything of importance.  An authority over men?  An authority over subject matter FOR men, my sisters and brothers - on matters of Life, Ethics, Morality, the Spirit, Psychology - the entirety of what matters.  Why an agony for me?  Because in the midst of such universal, spiritual carnage only by achieving a level of authority regarding the the disease and its cure was one a hope for cure.  I find myself becoming at long last an authority.  This brings further isolation.  Terrifying.  Jesus must have felt it.  But also a faint hopefulness.  No, no one besides me sees recognizes my authority.  Excruciating. Same with Jesus, and the others.


No comments:

Post a Comment