NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.20.2009

WE WILL, WE DO WAR: BY ARMS? BY WORDS? BY DECEIPT? BY COWARDICE? THESE ARE OPTIONS. BUT WE WILL, WE DO WAR.

Oh, I may be the last one to see it.  Born in an enormously sheltered, wealthy upbringing.

"Don't fight!" I was taught, by my sheltered mom. NOT AN OPTION.  Life IS "fight."  Inescapable.

The only question is one of means.

This last year, watching the RepuGnitan hate machine and admiring, and learning from the likes of Rachel Maddow and Jon Stewart, and then myself, that "fighting" is a given. 

I have been so neglect during my life, like almost all liberal Democrats.  Sorry.

I'm learning  my lesson.  I PRAY that many of us are.

No comments:

Post a Comment