NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.30.2009

Ted is HOWLING over the agony he just put Hatch, McCain and Bush through!

I've spent much of the weekend pulling down all of the CSPAN coverage of
all the Ted events and putting it back up on YouTube.com/StartLoving1 so it is always there,
and so as many folks see it as possible.  Ted was never much on my
radar, and never all that favorable in my ignorance.  Just one of my many blindnesses.
He was quite an example for us, I now see.  Extraordinary.  I know - duh.

In the process, I've gotten a chance to see the visuals real close. 

My point?  I think Ted is looking down and ROARING with laughter to
see how totally miserable he made Bush, Hatch, and McCain in
particular.  They totally looked so totally out of place, so totally uncomfortable
with themselves.  To be such horrible, small, mean folks against the
backdrop of so much love, and such a Big man as Ted.

I hope you've seen some of it, or do.  It is a howl.

Truly, I think it may have occurred to them, "Hey, we're going to
die pretty soon.  Do I really want to keep being such a disgusting,
mean, selfish, abusive, exploiting... creep?  I mean, with or
without a God, Ted is going out pretty good.  I'm going to look like
shit by comparison."  Seriously, at least a tiny bit of this MUST
have occurred to them.

Jesus, or one of those guys talked about 'heaping hot coals" on an
adversary's head.  WAY TO GO TED!

May we all follow Ted's lead.  There is no other way to fix this place.

Your brother,

Start

No comments:

Post a Comment