NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.28.2009

Last week I was more ready to dismiss my chest pain...

[I've wrestled with whether to mention this to you few.  Because of the
ongoing Health Care legislative battle, oh, I mean the, one-sided Killing
by the Death-mare Industry I decided to share.]

But the pain today got my attention a bit more - several hours of tightness
over my heart and mild pain in my left arm.  As God is my witness I'm guessing
I'll be around, I hope I'm able and around to fight for humanity in person
for many more decades.  The discomfort has largely subsided now.

Now, maybe I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, probably am.  But if we were
in a country, or a world, that Loves Life as Jesus does, I'd seek help, accept help,
and receive help.  But as is clear by the current Death Care fight (I mean, slaughter) we
with-insurance-Americans don't really give a shit about those without.  Oh sure,
we have enough energy to shake our lips at the issue, but actually fight
like it was part of OUR Human family on the line; a matter of life or death for OUR
Family whether a STRONG public option passes?  Nah.  Cuz they are NOT
our Family.  OBVIOUSLY!!!

Even if the the best case legislation were approved I expect I would neither
seek nor accept care.  2 reasons:

1.  "Owe no man anything except to Love one another."  John(?).  I reject a system
and society that is so cold and cruel.  I will not participate in its Deathliness.
"It is as much a duty to not cooperate with evil as it is to not do evil."  Gandhi paraphrase.

2.  'The Golden Rule is to take neither more nor less than your share.' Gandhi paraphrase.
1-3 billion of my family exists on a dollar a day.  Just a checkup would cost
someone $50-500, 3-16 months of what we allow 20% of our brothers and sisters
to exist on in this world, happily allowed by this Godless country.  A checkup and
care is my share?  I don't think so.  Period.

Oh my, our coldness and hatefulness in this society is just too hideous.  God damn us.

Your entirely Joyful, Outraged and Loving brother,

Start

ps:  I've copied you on this, you few, because I know you know me,
Love me and respect me.  I DESIRE ZERO discussion or concern
for me or with me on this matter.  PLEASE DON'T.  PLEASE DON'T. 
Good's will will be done.  Whenever Good is ready for me, I'm ready
to go. Whatever best serves, whenever it best serves.

No comments:

Post a Comment