NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.05.2009

"The Prime Directive of us all in 2009: Be what a Human should be in THIS world." SL

"The Prime Directive of Life/Love/Peace of Heart:
Be what a Human should be in THIS world."  SL

I've been searching for these words, the words that grasp what my
body's been lurching toward doing in ever
more radical lurches, well, most of my adult life.  You too?

"Be what a skier should be on this mountain,"  SL, in an earlier, infinitely
more selfish, profoundly ignorant period of my life.

Gandhi, who commanded of us that we go beyond what he learned and
taught, is smiling at this, I am sure, as the evolution of his idea -

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

"Be what a Human should be in THIS world."  SL

If I thought this was the prime directive for just SL, I'd have no interest.

THIS IS THE CLOSEST I'VE COME TO WHAT OUR DNA-GIVEN PRIME
DIRECTIVE IS, AND THE CLOSEST I'VE COME TO THE PRIME DIRECTIVE
FOR US ALL OF THIS MOST PIVOTAL YEAR IN HUMAN HISTORY - 2009.

THAT is where Joy, Love, Peace-of-heart, LIFE are to be found,
and nowhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment