NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

10.01.2009

Prospect of my death just doesn't bother me. Other's needless suffering, Other's Lovelessness? THAT bothers me.

The prospect of my death just doesn't bother me.  There is no time to be bothered.
Other's needless suffering, Other's Lovelessness?  THAT bothers me.

I've just come out the other side of what almost certainly was some sort
of cardiac event over this last week.  It may have been NO threat to me, but
certainly it had the hallmarks.

Consistent with other times these last 11 years or so that I've faced the
prospect of death - it doesn't bother me.  Oh, it isn't like I WANT death.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WANT TO BE HERE TO TRY AND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But oh does it bother me the Death of Hearts among all but a few of my fellow humans,
and within me much of the first 50 years of my life -
THAT I would Die to bring to an end.

That, I AM dying to bring to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment