NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.25.2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS! From our Christlike Nancy.

The Christ is reborn in me today.

As I celebrate the birth of Jesus today, I give thanks for His life, example and teachings.

He expressed the full potential of the Christ, leading the way for me to follow, telling me

I can do the things He did. The divinity in Jesus is also the seed of potential in me.

On this day of rebirth and new beginnings, I acknowledge my birthright as a child of the Most High.

I give thanks for the journey to this place of opportunity and for those who have traveled with me--

my teachers in many forms. All that I have experienced, the challenging and the sublime, has

brought me to this moment of awareness that Christ in me is my hope of glory.

The Christ is reborn in me today.


Let us go now to Bethlehem and see this thing that has taken place,
which the Lord has made known to us.--Luke 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment