NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.12.2010

EUREKA. "The Families are Two; of Which are You? The Answer is Everything." SL Inspired by Gospel of Matthew

Day #15, roughly, of my study of Matthew.  Now, these are 1/2 days for
me - the cold has greatly cut my productivity, at least that is the excuse I give
myself.  Getting older may be more like it.  Oh well.

But I pour over and over, line by line, attempting to deeply, deeply, deeply be
grasped by the meaning, and the implications of just Matthew, so far.

THIS IS A SHOCKING MASSIVE REVELATION FOR ME.  Am I the last to get it?
THIS IS THE WHOLE DEAL OF THE GOSPEL -

There are two families on earth (not three, not millions):

Family 1, THE GIVERS.  Those that "see" everyone as Immediate Family and
Live accordingly  - the ML King's, Diane Wilson's, Col. Ann Wrights, Eleanor
Roosevelts, Vandana Shivas, Barack & Michelle Obamas, Gandhis...

Family 2. THE TAKERS.  Those that are blind to the Fact that we are All Immediate
Family and exist, mostly in isolation, at war with all but a few, to get as
much stuff for themselves as possible - almost everyone you have ever
known....

Hell - the life experience of the "blind" masses, cuz the Life we are created for,
and capable of IS the life as Brother or Sister to ALL.  Every other option
is so massively deficient in its ability to satisfy our emotional need to be significant
that we are reduced to hideous, parasitic, clinically addicted, craving shadows
of what we were designed to be, created to be, born to be.  And it is EXACTLY the
Hell of the Addict, repleat with the impenetrable DENIAL and DELUSIONS.

Heaven - the Life experience of those who "see" that WE ARE ALL
IMMEDIATE FAMILY - the ML King's, Diane Wilson's, Col. Ann Wrights, Eleanor
Roosevelts, Vandana Shivas, Barack & Michelle Obamas, Gandhis...

It may be that I'll be Called to write much, much, much more on this.  My
Study continues.

Note:  12 years ago I was exposed to and undertook extensive study
of the greatest psychologist of all time - Alfred Adler.  At this point in my
study of Matthew I for the first time see where this seminarian's theory
came from, even though I had been told he considered his theory a
"scientific" version of Jesus teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment