NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.31.2010

HELP, please. Not what I can "spare," but all I own I'm donatating. You? SL

They languish in jail FOR YOU, until you help them.

My "boots" are CVS bags over my socks under my sandals.
Duct tape is keeping my pants belt functional (so far). Point?
I spend nothing on myself.

I'm looking for sympathy?  If you don't deeply envy me my life,
I'm continuing to fail you.  Sorry.  I owe a debt of millions,
literally, to my global poor family - that unknowingly I squandered
on myself till recently.

All that I own I'm donating to these folks (below).  During the warmer
months occasionally school kids throw a buck or change into
a donation pot at the Vigil, and by tradition the vigiller takes that
to support themselves in their work.  I don't by coffee, or ANYTHING with it.
I save it for my work, or, the work of real heroes, in the hopes
they would emerge, in a time of need. 

All that I've accumulated these last few years I'm donating.
FINALLY THE RIGHT "CAUSE," THE RIGHT "HEROES" HAVE COME
ALONG.  (4 min vid below)

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY RISKED, WHAT THEY SUFFERED,
WHAT THEY SACRIFICED FOR US?  WATCH THIS. (4 min vid below)

THEY LANGUISH IN JAIL FOR YOUR KIDS, CUZ WE ARE NOT
DOING OUR PART OF THE WORK.

PLEASE HELP THEM.  NOW would be a good time:

 
Two Heroes Languish in Jail. Crime? Fighting for your
kids, nieces, nephews....

http://www.youtube.com/StartLoving2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcnV5TkHm3k

FOR GOD'S SAKE SHARE THIS with friends, "family," acquaintances,
facebook, twitter, youtube..., PLEASE.






No comments:

Post a Comment