NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.27.2010

"I ship out next week. I'm a Marine. THANKS for what you do," at the Vigil tonight.

"Brother, you keep your butt safe, hear," Start replied?!!!!  "The only group
in this country I have any respect for is our men and and women in uniform.
I'm TOTALLY AGAINST killing, but I TOTALLY stand for commitment, putting your life
on the line for what you believe, sacrifice for others... and you guys do that;
and everyone else is on the take.  Thank you for your service.

The greatest complement I'm occasionally paid is, 'Start, were you a Marine?"

I pray with all my heart he stays safe.

"Give me a military man to fight alongside, any day. 
Don't give me any cowards."  Gandhi

"I consider myself a soldier."  Gandhi.  "Me too."  SL

http://www.prop1.org

No comments:

Post a Comment