NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.13.2010

Ellen's house, a Godsend to my work; becoming even more of a Miracle?

When I started this work in DC, years ago now, I didn't expect to survive
more than a few months.  I was, and remain ENTIRELY, AND TOTALLY unwilling
to divert energy, ANY OF MY ENERGY, from the neediest of Our Family, to my
own survival.  But here I am.  Thomas was the first to reach out, years ago,
with sandwiches he placed on the bench where I'd sleep sitting up all night
on vigil for Darfur.  There they'd be when I awoke.  :-|

Then he, with Ellen's approval, brought me in to their base of operations so there would
be a roof over my work for Darfur.

Even after Thomas' passing I've been blessed by Ellen,
and another benefactor of the house, with a bed
and a public space where I can sleep and work when not on my daily
shifts at the White House vigil.  I'll do my work living in the streets when
that is what Our Father wants, but my productivity certainly has been
infinitely higher in the space I've had in Ellen's house.

BUT MAYBE NOW MY PRODUCTIVITY WAS JUST PROVIDED A MASSIVE ADDED
BOOST!!!!  At least for the moment I've just been afforded a more secluded
room in the house.  The house is busy, circumstances are such that
there are frequent interruptions so far in this room... but in the last week I've had two 5 hour
or so uninterrupted blocks of solitude for my work.  MY STRESS LEVEL HAS
GONE DOWN BY HALF, IT SEEMS.  This room supports a 2nd computer, so
I just purchased one on CraigsList, a 2004 $85 job, but it works.  With
it and the laptop Ellen and the other benefactor provided me, by keeping both
loaded down with my video processing, etc, MAJOR BOTTLENECKS
ON MY YOUTUBE WORK HAVE BEEN LIFTED!  I feel like one feels when they've
maybe had emphysema, didn't know they had it, but were just put on
OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Life!

I never count on something like this lasting, not for an hour, not for a second. 
That is Our Father's business, not mine.  But oh my Goodness, the two glimpses of
solitude, space and technical capacity I've had since this recent room change ARE OF AN EVEN
GREATER GOD-SEND.  Maybe.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment