NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.24.2010

The 6 weeks for SL's neck is 1/3 up!!!!

Hi.  I'm getting increasingly harsh, slow, and tired.  Please
understand.  There are hours that are relatively pain free,
and many hours of almost totally frozen neck, and extreme
headache.  My focus remains good, but my time, energy
and hours are being significantly shortened.  Again, please
try to be patient with me.

I see no indication that there is any long-term damage.
I see now that my resting computer postures for the last
15 months have been destroying my neck (duh).  I've slipped
a disk in my neck, or something like that, and almost
always such problems heal themselves in about 6 weeks.  I'm
1/3 of the way there!

Your Loving brother,

Start

No comments:

Post a Comment