NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.29.2010

Daniel from Ind: "how many 10s of thousands of people you've touched deeply...."

On Facebook, from Daniel, a mid 20's fellow I spoke with at the vigil
maybe 10 months ago, and who remains a friend on Facebook:

"I was walking around downtown Indianapolis the other day, and I
saw this group of artists doing a street installation. We started chatting,
and it turns out they're from DC. I asked them if they knew about
you, and they lit up and said yes. Out of 300 million people in this
country! We had fun speculating on how many 10s of thousands
people you've touched deeply. :)"

Also:

"Just wanted to let you know you're on my list of "heroes." Of the ten
I listed, you, Dean Kamen and Bill Moyers are the only ones alive. :)

My Heroes
http://www.facebook.com/l/d27ea;danielscottpoynter.com/about.html#heroes "

I replied:

"Daniel, your kind words of encouragement mean an enormous amount to me.
I've been given sooooo much that I so desperately wish the share. Thanks.
Your brother, Start


No comments:

Post a Comment