NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.30.2010

"You're NO whackjob" the male TX Teacher angrily rebuked me in front of his students.

A large group of very attentive middle schoolers from Texas as I recall.  After sharing
for 12 minutes or so all the whats, whys, wherefores about the Vigil I got the usual
question - "Has President Obama ever come out to talk to you?"  My standard
reply - "I think the Pr. Obama is FAR to smart to come out to see me.
Have you heard of Fox News?  How much do you think Fox News would
love to have a photo of Pr. Obama here talking to some whackjob with
tattoos on his face, SO THEY COULD HURT PR. OBAMA?

"YOU ARE NO WHACKJOB," the male TX Teacher angrily rebuked me in
front of his students.

Have I ever received a stronger affirmation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment