NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

5.08.2010

"WOW. The "Church" - PRECISELY "THE" Anti-Christ - Authoritarianism CRUCIFYING Authoritative, Daily." SL

The exception proves the rule.

How can you SUBORDINATE God / Christ?  You can only Kill God / Christ OR Worship / Submit to God / Christ -
ABOVE ALL ELSE - SUPERordinate TO ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL.... ELSE.

"I will admit just one tyrant in my life; the still, small voice within."
  Gandhi.

"WOW.  STUNNING Revelation for me as I awoke this morning:
The "Church" - PRECISELY THE Anti-Christ -

Authoritarianism CRUCIFYING Authoritativeness,
Daily."
  SL

Authoritarian vs Authoritative - TWO FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT WAYS OF BEING.
I'd forgotten the concepts for decade(s).  WOW!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNDAMENTAL TO MY PRIMAL HORROR AT THE "CHURCH."

"Church's" VERY EXISTENCE IS THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST.

"Church's" VERY PURPOSE IS THE CRUCIFIXION OF CHRIST / GOD (the Divine Spirit within,
Humanity, Universal Love, Compassion, Intuition, Vision, Revelation, Brotherhood, Wisdom, Initiative,
Constructive Creativity, CONSCIENCE, TRUTHFULNESS...),
that is NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... to be subordinated to ANYTHING; THAT IS, THAT IS,
THAT IS, THAT IS... CRUCIFIED BY BEING EVER SUBORDINATED  TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE!!!!!! To....

Creed
Dogma
Rules
Hierarchy
Tradition
"Beliefs...."
Elders.....

Yet the very Purpose of the Church, evident in it's behavior is EXACTLY to
subordinate the Individual to these things.  Oh My God.  Oh My God. Oh My God.

How can you SUBORDINATE God?  You can only Kill God OR Worship / Submit to God -
ABOVE ALL ELSE - SUPERordinate TO ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL, ALL.... ELSE.

"I will admit just one tyrant in my life; the still, small voice within."  Gandhi.  Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment