NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.14.2010

Connie's "nigger" stands up, escapes north. :-(

jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2010/06/connies-nigger.html

Tonight she pushed this "nigger" just once too often.  An extreme pity,
but, oh well.  In all this time, one sign, just one poster that I've wanted,
among all her stuff - the one with the map of shrinking Palestine,
CONNIE'S main issue!!!!  "Start, I don't want you to use that any longer.
I want you to use the one on depleted uranium... They don't give
a damn about your gaza poster Start."  [Uh, actually, it has been orders of magnitude
more productive than anything that has been at the vigil all the time
I've been there.]  "Connie, if everything has to be your way, everything,
everything, everything, everything....and nothing
my way, then tonight was my last night."  "I don't care," Connie replied,
or something to that effect.  "That's up to you," she said several times,
without hesitation or regret.

Starting tomorrow instead of the vigil I'll have my two 2'x3' posters on
Capitol Hill during the week when Congress is in session, and in Lafayette
Park the other days.

Unless and until Connie comes to see clearly, unmistakably, that I'm NOT her
"nigger."  [No, in no way shape or form has she ever used the word, or the
concept.  "Rock,"  "piece of plastic," "commode..." are honestly more in
keeping with how she treats me.  She'd need to see CLEARLY that I'm none
of those things, either.]

No comments:

Post a Comment