NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.20.2010

"FATHER'S DAY: My dad was the most Unconditionally Loving person I've ever known...." SL

Just now I had the most extraordinary Facebook dialog(below)  with two young Friends.
It was sparked by my profile picture:



SS:  Although you seem to never smile, you always seem like the happiest
person wherever you are. I met you once, that is saying something.

CH:  he neednt smile, his eyes are always smiling for him.

SS:  exactly.

SL:  SS, CH - you couldn't possibly know how nice your comments are for
me, on Father's day.  Well, my Father, my dad, is the most Unconditionally,
Universally Loving person I've ever met.  Hmmm, you're bringing tears to
my eyes now.  :-)  Not that it matters, but he's been dead 20 years now. 
What you are noticing about me rarely smiling, this was true of him too! 
But further, you notice the Joy that is ALWAYS in my eyes.  THIS WAS
TRUE OF HIM, TOO!!!!  No one has ever spoken to me of noticing this before. 
Now, maybe you know how very nice for me are your comments. 
Your Loving brother,  Start

No comments:

Post a Comment