NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.09.2010

"In the face of Genocide No Man's Life is Important, Certainly not Mine...." SL

"In the face of certain Global Genocide due to fossil fuel burning, and local Genocide due to US Taxpayer support of Israel, my life is unimportant; no individual's life is important in the face of such atrocity. Does the brother flinch from running into the burning building to save their Family?" SL

Friends, please understand, you must understand, I have zero, ZERO time to talk about me - only about ACTIONS to avert Global Climate Genocide, and the Genocide of the Palestinians. Period.

Our ONLY hope of averting these multiple Armageddons is a Landslide for Pr. Obama's dems THIS Nov. I don't know what I'll do to make this more likely, but mounting a water only hunger strike beginning in early September is what currently is in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment