NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.17.2010

"SL, what do you think of the Pope's recent words in UK?"

"Leroy... really wants to know is what Start Loving thinks about the Popes recent words in the UK?"

"Brother Leroy, the very slowest lesson I've learned / am learning, is to evaluate based on actions, not words. Should I expect of my brain surgeon that he be great at golf? No; but that they be near perfect, superior, extraordinary at bra...in surgery. Should I expect of my Marine that they be near perfect at child care? No; but that they be near perfect, superior, extraordinary at Courageous battle. I SHOULD EXPECT THAT THE POPE, AND HIS BATTALIONS OF PRIESTS, BE near perfect, superior, extraordinary at issues of Humanity / Compassion / Justice / Selflessness / Universal Love / Protection of Children. THRU THIS VERY MOMENT, based on the behavior of the pope, and his minions, I'd expect better, and get better, from not only the Rabbis and Imams, I'd expect better from the Maffia, the Corporations, the Republicans.... Jesus greatest horror, his greatest warning to us was about the Hypocrites. This man Ratzinger, and his Minions - epitomize the Hypocrites. Unspeakable Evil. Your brother, SL"

No comments:

Post a Comment